Elite Havens is proud to share that we have received the Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA) certificate by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT). We are grateful and humbled to be presented with this important certificate as we know that the safety and wellbeing of our employees and guests remain as our top priority.
The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), in partnership with the public and private sector partners, introduced the Amazing Thailand Safety and Health Administration (SHA). This certification is a unique scheme intended to prepare the Thai tourism industry for the recovery period post-COVID-19 and boost confidence amongst international and domestic tourists.
We want to provide our guests with a safe and memorable stay so we developed a safety program across our portfolio:
Protect and Safeguard
– Face masks are provided on request
– Infrared thermometers are used upon arrival of guests
– Hand sanitisers are easily within reach throughout the property
Follow COVID-19 Prevention Policy
– Our villas and chalets are compliant with the government-approved COVID-19 health protocols and procedures
Observe Social Distancing
– Social distancing is practised throughout the property
– Staff members always wear face masks and observe social distancing when interacting with guests
– Our villas and chalets offer seclusion and exclusivity perfect for social distancing
Cleanliness is a Top Priority
– Commonly used areas are constantly cleaned and sanitized
– Bedrooms and bathrooms are stringently cleaned and disinfected periodically
– Staff wears gloves and masks while working in the kitchen. Similar precautions are taken while dealing with laundry and cleaning of bathrooms
– Menus are accessible on digital devices
– Uninterrupted connectivity powered by high-speed Wi-Fi is available to keep guests connected with family and friends
An Elite Haven villa offers the luxury of privacy, space and a very personal experience socially distanced from the crowds. We have implemented strict hygiene controls and cleaning procedures to adapt to the new normal in the current COVID-19 situation. Our staff members have undergone extensive training and safety management measures have been executed across our portfolio. Rest assured that the health and wellbeing of our guests and our employees remain our top priority. We appreciate the trust you place in us and are committed to offering you a safe sanctuary for a truly memorable vacation.